Sunday, December 11, 2011


This Holiday Season Give Yourself the Gift Every Writer Needs!
A Critique

Critiques . . . the gift that keeps on giving!

What I Provide In a Critique

I begin with an overall list of the things I love about your story and your writing, possible concerns, and possible fixes.

Then I provide a line-by-line critique, which may include suggested cuts, additions, and comments.

I will also look at the BIG PICTURE of your plot and story development.

Whether you have a manuscript in the final stages of revision, or a brand new manuscript, a professional critique can make a difference.


For more information about my critique service, visit:  http://www.robsanderswrites.com/Critique_Service.html
if you have question s or want to check my availability, write to: rob@robsandswrites.com

You deserve something nice this holiday season, and for once it just might be better to receive than to give!

No comments: